Job Openings Blockchain Software Developer
About the job Blockchain Software DeveloperInvestaX is the leading digital securities platform for private equity and real estate licensed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore. We are looking for awesome people with the right attitude and desire to build world-first game-changing products. The ideal candidate will be responsible for designing, developing, testing, and debugging backend server functionality for the company, and translate product development requirements into server applications.
The role is multi-faceted and will include working between capital markets and implementation of the latest technologies in the market (including blockchain, DLT, smart contracts).
- Proficiency with programming in more than one object-oriented programming language
- Experience in developing smart contracts using blockchain programming languages including Solidity
- Experience with unit testing, release procedures, coding design, documentation, and change management procedures.
- Financial Technology Backend Blockchain Development
- Designing, developing, and testing backend blockchain applications
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes
- Developing and implementing back-end architecture to support fintech platform
- Monitoring and improving smart contract and API server performance
- Build reusable code and smart contract API libraries for future use
- Accurately translate user and business needs into functional code
- Meeting with the development team to discuss feature ideas and applications
- Must demonstrate initiative and effective independent decision-making skills
- Documenting application changes and developing updates
- Working with Agile/Scrumm workflows
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Experience building blockchain applications
- Experience in backend development
- Familiarity using Scrum/Agile development methodologies
- Ability to manage tasks independently and take ownership of responsibilities
- Demonstrated organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Flexible team player