About the job Exchange Operations Lead
InvestaX is on a mission to tokenize the world. We are looking for those who believe the future is blockchain and want to join us now and help us change the world.
InvestaX is a leading licensed security token platform headquartered in Singapore, but our team is decentralized around the world, we don’t care where you live, we only care if you can deliver.
We offer end-to-end solutions for the issuance, trading, and custody of security token for alternative investments, including VC, Start-ups, real estate, private equity and more.
Our team comprises entrepreneurs, techies, lawyers, investors, and bankers, we operate in a fast-paced positive energy environment.
We provide key infrastructure to tokenize the world, so investors can buy, sell, trade, borrow or lend their digital assets across the world, 24x7.
We offer salaries, equity and bonuses as a performance driven organization that is about decentralization, hyper speed, positive energy, and development.
Creators of the world’s 1st digital SPAC, digital ESOP and STO AMM, we are looking for people that know how to spread the world, build communities and partnerships and drive InvestaX to the top.
About the Role:
- Collaborate with the Marketing and Technology teams to manage and improve the Listing/Delisting process of Digital assets
- Implement policies regarding regulatory requirements (Compliance Procedures) to effectively identify and manage the key risks
- Develop and operationalize the risk management framework for trading platforms
- Develop and operationalize trading rules across markets
- Evaluate and maintain the required digital assets liquidity across the exchanges
- Improve the overall experience by regularly auditing exchange system performance
- Communicate with internal partners to provide support, client onboarding and other operation related matters
- Regular presentation of analysis including dashboards and other exchange related metrics to the senior management
- Work with technology teams to implement new products, new regulatory requirements, and change policies
- Experience and knowledge of Cryptocurrencies, Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies Trading
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in Finance, Economics, Accounting, or other related disciplines
- At least 3 years in Exchange Operations or Financial Services Operations
- Qualified accountant would be an advantage
- Ability to troubleshoot and discover answers quickly and effectively
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills