About the job Associate Software Engineer
InvestaX is the leading digital securities platform for private equity and real estate licensed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore. We are looking for awesome people with the right attitude and desire to build world-first game-changing products.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for designing, developing, testing, and debugging backend server functionality for the company, and translate product development requirements into server applications.
- Preferred knowledge in Node.js, React.js and Express.js
- Experience in Blockchain will be an added advantage
- Experience with unit testing, release procedures, coding design, documentation, and change management procedures.
- Proficiency using MERN and MEAN Scaffolding tools.
The role is multi-faceted and will include working between capital markets and implementation of the latest technologies in the market (including blockchain, DLT, smart contracts).
- Designing, developing, and testing backend and applications
- Financial Technology Backend Development
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Accurately translate user and business needs into functional code
- Meeting with the development team to discuss feature ideas and applications
- Must demonstrate initiative and effective independent decision-making skills
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes
- Developing and implementing back-end architecture to support fintech platform
- Monitoring and improving server performance
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Experience in backend development
- Familiarity using Scrum/Agile development methodologies
- Experience building server applications in node.js with NoSQL databases
- Demonstrated organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Flexible team player
- Ability to manage tasks independently and take ownership of responsibilities