About the job Frontend Software Developer
the leading digital securities platform for private equity and real estate
licensed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore. We are looking for awesome
people with the right attitude and desire to build world-first game-changing
products. The ideal candidate will be responsible for designing, developing,
testing, and debugging responsive web and mobile applications for the company.
able to translate user and business needs into functional frontend design.
The role is multi-faceted and will include working between capital markets and implementation of the latest technologies in the market (including blockchain, DLT, smart contracts).
· Financial Technology Development
· Experience in Product Design will be an added advantage
· Designing, developing, and testing UI for mobile and web applications
· Build reusable code and libraries for future use
· Accurately translate user and business needs into functional frontend code
· Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications
· Must demonstrate initiative and effective independent decision-making skills
· Reviewing application requirements and interface designs
· Identifying web-based user interactions
· Developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components using React concepts
· Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes
· Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts
· Monitoring and improving front-end performance
· Documenting application changes and developing updates.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science or Software Engineering
· Experience in frontend development
· Familiarity using Scrum/Agile development methodologies
· Demonstrated organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills
· Flexible team player
· Ability to manage tasks independently and take ownership of responsibilities