About the job SAP Administrator (Midrand) - IS0L5W773R3M
SAP Administrator (Midrand) - IS0L5W773R3M
Upward reporting Head of IT
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
To provide SAP administration support and to co-ordinate SAP support activities to maintain operational efficiency and facilitate continuous improvement within the Marketing and Production Unit. Work closely with project managers, business users, and technical team members, to provide guidance and support. Manage the routine activities to ensure compliance.
Key responsibilities and tasks:
- Support the implementation of the information technology strategy.
- Collaborate with the technical support team
- Local and remote end user domain support (FI, CO, SD, PP, MMP, PM, QM, SCE, TS, MD)
- User access and business role reviews to ensure compliance
- Create new SAP users and assign business roles.
- Review and update system documents to ensure current and relevant for all sites.
- Participate in SAP change projects, including execution of test scripts (SolMan)
- Prepare formal project documentation, including specifications, requirements summaries and logical system design documents
- User guides and training materials.
- Work closely with the Extended Warehouse Management (SAP EWM) domain
- Follow change control procedures to ensure all changes are logged, assessed for GxP / business impact, and tracked to satisfactory completion.
- Ensure change controls & doc reviews are carried out within agreed targets.
- Work extended hours when required
- Minimum requirement:
- Degree in Information Technology
- SAP certification an advantage
Skills & Experience:
- Ability to work under pressure (Moderate)
- Working in a team interaction with another department is crucial
- Attention to detail
- Assertive and confident
- Responsible and reliable
- Self-motivated and professional
- Demonstrate leadership
- Commercial experience in sales and marketing environment
- Minimum 3 -5 years experience in pharmaceutical industry or FMCG
- Attention to Detail
- Communication: Oral and Written
- Continuous Learning
- Drive for Results
- Planning and Organizing/Time Management
- Problem Solving