About the job Solution Architect (AWS) (Contract) Midrand/Menlyn/Rosslyn/Home iSB072187
Solution Architect (AWS) (Contract) Midrand/Menlyn/Rosslyn/Home iSB072187
Our client requires the services of a Solution Architect (AWS).
- Amazing brand with cutting-edge technology
- Excellent teams in Global team collaboration
- High work-life balance with Flexible hours
- Agile working environment.
- Contract role until December 2025
- South African citizens/residents are preferred. Applicants with valid work permits will also be considered.
COMMENCEMENT: As soon as possible.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
- Degree or Diploma 12+ years of work experience.
- Technical AWS Solutions Architect to design the structure of IT systems and implemented it. Able to translate complex requirements into functional architecture.
- Hands-on experience in software development and be able to manage complex programs
- Design solutions that integrate with an enterprise environment.
- Ability to recommend best practices for the entire solution.
- Comply with all technical and business requirements
- Infrastructure and engineering design
- System security measures
- Business Analysis
- Cloud architecture and development
- Development and Operations of applications and features, in collaboration with partners in Munich
- Working in the AGILE framework
- System implementation
- Penetration testing and compliance
ADVANTAGEOUS SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
Technical / Functional skills
- JAVA EE / JAVA (Java 10)
- RESTful services
- Jenkins (CI (Continuous Integration) / DevOps)
- IoC / Dependency Injection
- SQL (Oracle, Postgres)
- TDD / Test Driven Development
- OpenShift (docker, etc)
- Gradle / mvn
- IntelliJ / WebStorm
- Gradle, Spring Boot, Java 10
- React / Angular
- Prometheus / Grafana
Principle technical resource within the Mainframe migration team to manage migration to the AWS Cloud with the Enterprise Architects in the Group.