About the job Operational Technology Senior Manager
OT Security Senior Manager, core responsibility overview:
- Team leadership - As a senior manager you lead and guide your team in all important issues and make a significant contribution to the success of projects
- Global orientation - Work with a global mindset with teams based in the UK, Germany and other Middle Eastern Countries Client Service:
o Managing and delivering cyber security and cyber risk assignments, including producing documentation and reports, and quality assuring the work produced by junior team members.
o Working as a subject matter expert in your particular field to support a team, and/or managing a larger team in delivering engagements at scale.
o Maintaining awareness of key business and industry trends, and understanding how they impact responses to cyber risk.
o Providing our clients with trusted advice, rooted in a pragmatic understanding of their business situation and objectives, to help them navigate complex, risk-driven Cyber decisions.
- Business development:
o Building client relationships and establishing credibility by demonstrating knowledge of various aspects of cyber security, and identifying opportunities where can assist. identifying client issues and qualifying opportunities for to respond to those challenges, and working with senior members of the team in developing client proposals and solution offerings.
o Driving the development of toolkits, methodologies and accelerators.
o Helping recruit, retain and develop other cyber security team members.
- Experience providing expert strategy, risk and technical advice, guidance and support on cybersecurity for operational technology, both in business-as-usual and for live and planned projects within our clients business
- Experience help clients effect substantial and complex business change, and experience of assuring or enabling change at scale is essential
- Excellent communication skills both oral (for interviews/meetings and presentations) and written (for reports and action plans).
- Experience in business development or sales, including leading bid teams and experience in writing proposals and RFP responses.
- A keen eye for detail and strong focus on encouraging quality work by all team members, and a constructive approach to developing and mentoring colleagues with those goals in mind
- Demonstrates broad knowledge of cyber and information security including the ability to define cybersecurity policies, standards and procedures
- Experience in managing and overseeing projects involving information security, technology risk management or cybersecurity risk management
- At least 8 year of relevant work experience
- Open minded seeking innovative solutions
- Ability to work within a fast-paced & unstructured environment
- Ability to interact efficiently with senior members of the firm across multiple time zones
- Self-Starter Attitude
Essential skills & attributes:
- Understanding standard industry practices involving operational technology security.
- Experience in Consulting or in working within multinational environments
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- High level of customer orientation and a convincing demeanor
- Understanding of risk and compliance requirements from the various areas within international IT organizations is advantageous
- Ability to work within a fast-paced & unstructured environment.
- Must be able to multi-task and effectively and continually priorities
- Excellent oral and written English skills. German language proficiency is a significant plus
- University degree, ideally in the fields of Computer and Information Science, Computer Applications, Computer Engineering, Information Cybersecurity, Information Technology, Management Information Systems
- Cyber security certifications (i.e. CISSP, CISM, CISA) are a significant plus