Job Openings SAP Security - Associate
About the job SAP Security - Associate
SAP Security Consultant, core responsibility overview:
- Support - Assist the leadership and management of the new Practice by taking an active role in the delivery team
- Global orientation - Work with a global mindset with teams based in the UK, Germany and other Middle Eastern Countries
- Project work - As part of our SAP Security Team, you support our customers in making their SAP environments secure.
- In this way you directly protect the business processes and the added value of the company.
- Diversity - The areas of activity in which you advise our customers over the entire spectrum of SAP security - from organizational control to role and authorization management to the technical implementation of security measures.
- Transformation - In S/4HANA implementation projects you are a specialist for SAP security in the project team and ensure that security keeps pace with technical developments.
- Project management - You are in direct contact with the responsible persons of our customers and successively receive your own areas of responsibility in the projects.
- Expert knowledge - Through targeted development, you will become an expert and advise our customers on all questions relating to SAP security.
- Experience in the interaction of business processes and SAP systems with regard to SAP Security better practices
- Fundamental understanding of information security and the related frameworks SAP BC (Basis) module experience is a significant plus
- At least 1 year of relevant work experience
- Open minded seeking innovative solutions
- Ability to work within a fast-paced & unstructured environment
- Ability to interact efficiently with senior members of the firm across multiple time zones
- Self-Starter Attitude
Essential skills & attributes:
- Experience in Consulting or in working within multinational environments
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Ability and willingness to learn new subject areas
- Ability to work within a fast-paced & unstructured environment.
- Must be able to multi-task and effectively and continually priorities
- Excellent oral and written English skills.
- German language proficiency is a significant plus
- University degree, ideally in the fields of Computer and Information Science, Computer Applications, Computer Engineering, Information Cybersecurity, Information Technology, Management Information Systems
- Cyber security certifications are a plus