Job Openings Cyber Risk Associate
About the job Cyber Risk Associate
Cyber Security Cyber Risk Associate, core responsibility overview:
- Global orientation - Work with a global mindset with teams based in the UK, Germany and other Middle Eastern Countries
- Holistic advisory services - As a member of an ambitious and fast-growing team, you will advise leading industrial companies on various governance, risk and compliance (GRC) topics.
- At the interface between business functions, compliance and IT departments, you will develop effective and efficient technical solutions together with our customers.
- Security evaluation - You support in performing a range of cybersecurity assessments and audits against industry frameworks, including the evaluation of compliance with regulatory requirements,Third Party Risk Management (TPRM) capabilities and program maturity level assessments.
- Cyber requirements definition - You participate in the development, review and ongoing maintenance of cyber security policies, standards, procedures. Transforming GRC functions - You will support our customers with the digitization of their GRC landscape - from the initial software selection to the introduction of IT-supported workflows and systems.
- Data analysis and reporting- You assist in preparing large databases and in developing comprehensive forecast models. Based on different data and systems, you develop comprehensive data analyses and support the creation of visual dashboards and reporting order to establish a harmonized reporting across different management functions.
- Expert knowledge - You are happy to bring in experience that helps our customers to reduce complexity, develop operational concepts and optimize their GRC processes. You inspire colleagues and customers by developing holistic and innovative solutions and working teams of different compositions.
- Personal development - You can expect excellent development opportunities with challenging tasks, accompanied by practical coaching and a wide range of training possibilities and learning pathways. Continuous exposure and exchange with other companies our PwC network enables you to gain international experience.
- Good knowledge and/or a proven record of success in regards to Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC)
- Knowledge of common cyber security frameworks such as ISO 27001, NISTCSF & PCI DSS
- Experience in executing cyber security audits and assessments
- Experience in defining cyber security policies, standards and procedures Experience in the development of comprehensive technical data analysis and /or initial experience with GRC software solutions is desirable
- Experience in modelling business processes and their transformation to digitized workflows is advantageous
- Experience in topics relating to machine learning, artificial intelligence, data analysis and visualization or programming languages (i.e. R or Python) are a plus
- At least 1 year of relevant work experience
- Open minded seeking innovative solutions
- Ability to work within a fast-paced & unstructured environment
- Ability to interact efficiently with senior members of the firm across multiple time zones
- Self-starter attitude
Essential skills & attributes:
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Ability and willingness to learn new subject areas
- Ability to work within a fast-paced & unstructured environment.
- Must be able to multi-task and effectively and continually priorities
- Excellent oral and written English skills. German language proficiency is a significant plus
- University degree, ideally in the fields of computer and information science, business informatics, data science, cyber security, Information Technology, Management Information Systems
- Cyber security certifications (i.e. CISSP, CISM, ISO 27001) are a plus