About the job Relationship Manager - Real Estate
• Market and promote
completed and off-plan properties to existing clients and potential investors
• Advise investors on the options of Real Estate Investment Opportunities with our well-reputed client in Dubai and other locations in the Middle East.
• Schedule meetings in the office and on project sites for existing clients and potential investors.
• Negotiate prices, payment plans for investors.
• Sale of of client’s listed villas, townhouses and high-end hotel apartments to investors as well as end-users.
• Travel on business trips to potential markets and meet with high-net worth individuals and organizations to promote, market and sell off-plan and ready properties.
• Participate in Exhibitions and promotional events in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and other parts of the Middle East.
• Recruit local and foreign real estate brokers as agents to promote and sell off-plan and ready properties in Dubai.
Any further inquiry can be raised to [email protected] or whatsapp on +971-563690202
- Good communication and presentation skills are a must.
- In addition to English, fluency in Arabic/ Russian / Turkish / Chinese / Farsi / Spanish / Portuguese / French / Italian is an advantage.
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets and Job stability are a must.