Job Openings Senior Financial Analyst
About the job Senior Financial Analyst
- Develops and/or updates corporate financial models.
- Develops analytical models/tools and performs varied types of financial analysis to enhance the decision-making process of the corporation and its different business workstreams.
- Performs financial analysis using corporate tools and advanced analytical reports to propose actionable next steps to facilitate better financial management and decision making for the corporation and for its business workstreams.
- Prepares and manages the corporations annual budget and multiyear forecast.
- Coordinates periodic and annual budgeting/forecasting exercises, working closely with senior leadership, business workstreams, and the operations team.
- Supports business workstreams and proposal teams in preparing budgets and financial management issues, including facilitating training sessions aimed at strengthening financial management capabilities; providing direct guidance in financial management issues; building tools to support strengthened fund management; issuing guidance on project or contract financial controls and compliance.
- Performs reporting of corporate and business workstream revenues and costs actual versus budgeted performance, profitability, backlog, and other financial indicators
- Supports overhead and indirect cost analysis, realignment, or evaluation at the corporate level
- Identifies and develops useful indicators, graphics, and other ways of summarizing financial activity to facilitate management and decision-making.
- Serves as a financial technical advisor for financial reporting, systems, and analysis at the corporate and business workstream level.
- Develops streamlined project financial tools that measure requirements that include tracking of LOE, spending against contract ceilings and obligations, and the appropriate revenue recognition for all contract types including profit accrual.