About the job Irrigation Maintenance Manager - Uzbekistan
Sharing below the requirement for the position of Manager-Irrigation Infrastructure based in Uzbekistan :
Job Purpose :- The Irrigation Maintenance Manager will be responsible for infrastructure development and maintenance for irrigation purposes in the company. Incumbent shall be also responsible for designing, planning, and implementing irrigation systems and structures for the company to ensure the optimal use of water resources and the efficient operation of irrigation facilities.
1. Designing, planning, and implementing irrigation systems and infrastructure for different crops and climatic conditions
2. Conducting feasibility studies, cost-benefit analysis, and environmental impact assessment for irrigation projects
3. Supervising and coordinating the construction, installation, operation &maintenance of water pumps, irrigation facilities and equipment
4. Ensuring compliance with quality standards, safety regulations, and contractual obligations
5. Providing technical guidance and training to staff, contractors, and farmers on irrigation best practices and technologies
6. Liaising with stakeholders, and authorities to ensure smooth project execution and delivery
7. Preparing and presenting reports, proposals, and documentation for irrigation projects.
8. Troubleshooting and resolving any technical issues or problems related to irrigation systems and infrastructure.
9. Monitor & evaluate the performance of irrigation systems and structures.
10. Provide technical support & recommendations for improvement.
BE/B.Tech in civil engineering, agricultural engineering, water resources engineering, or a related field
Experience : At least 5 years of proven experience in irrigation infrastructure development and management
Skills / Knowledge / Competencies :
- Knowledge of irrigation principles, methods, systems, and technologies
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and problem-solving skills
- A high level of creativity, innovation, and problem-solving ability