About the job Digital Marketing Executive
· Maintain ownership of all digital channels like Website, mobile apps, social media channels (Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and Twitter), messaging channels, and payment gateways.
· Develop/Manage digital marketing campaigns and ensure they are executed within the budget and timelines.
· Social media campaigns, including creating and deploying content, engaging with target audiences, and boosting reach with strategic ad placements.
· Manage digital projects end-to-end, from initial conceptualizing through final implementation and live monitoring. Develop and implement digital marketing plans and strategies incorporating SEM, SEO, social media platforms, and video campaign.
· Knowledge of HTML, CSS and web development tools (e.g. Dreamweaver) desired
· Commercial awareness partnered with a creative mind
· Solid computer skills, including MS Office, marketing software (Adobe Creative Suite & CRM) and applications (Web analytics, Google AdWords etc.)
· Design, ad create e-brochures, banners, flyers, advertising materials and other graphic artworks for the company
· Must have Social Media and SEO skills
· Must know Graphic Designing and Website hosting