Job Openings Senior I & C Engineer
About the job Senior I & C Engineer
- Detail Engineering including design calculations, optimization, sizing & selection of instruments/control devices (and related accessories) and plans etc. for Tenders (as required) and for awarded Projects.
- Detail analysis of the existing and interaction with new instrumental facilities (e.g. Fire Detection Systems, Gas Detection Systems, DCS, ICSS, etc.)
- Assistance during hazardous evaluation sessions (e.g. HAZID, HAZOP, etc.)
- Instrumental definition of major equipment to be used in the water treatment plants (e.g. pumps, mixers, blowers and compressors, etc.) with the definition of detailed instrumental datasheets, technical specifications and hook-up/installation drawings.
- Control definition of major equipment to be used in the water treatment plants (e.g. pumps, mixers, blowers and compressors, etc.) with the definition of detailed logic diagrams.
- Review of Clients tender documents, specifications, datasheets, verification of FEED design & calculations.
- Preparation and/or supervision of various engineering deliverables (Drawings & Documents) providing necessary engineering inputs to the other disciplines and other departments.
- Preparation & Issue of RFQs, evaluation of vendors quotations, clarifications, Technical Bid Analysis etc. for all the required process aspects.
- Review of vendors documents, drawings, datasheets, specifications and calculations for all the required process aspects.
Senior I&C Engineer Requirements and Qualifications
- Minimum of a bachelors degree in electronic/automation engineering.
- 5+ years of experience as instrumental engineer for industrial water treatment applications (O&G or heavy industry is preferred).
- Familiar with instrumental design software (e.g. InTools, etc.) preferred
- Familiar with DCS/PLC design software (e.g. Siemens, Allen-Bradley, Invensys, etc.) preferred
- Familiar with instrumental calculation softwares (also proprietary)
- Familiar with 2D engineering design and manufacturing tools (e.g. AutoCAD, etc.)
- Familiar to hazardous area classification and consequent reports
- Familiar with the Engineering Stds such as API, NFPA, ASME, NEMA, IEC, BS / EN etc. and Client Stds such as SHELL, ARAMCO, MOBIL etc.
- Analytical and mathematical mind, capable of evaluating and solving various complex problems.
- Organizational competencies and project management skills to keep projects, processes, and the entire engineering team on track.
- Self-motivated attitude with the ability to multitask and thrive in a timeline-driven environment.
- Interpersonal communication skills with expertise in distilling complicated topics to a broader audience.
- Ability to work individually or as part of a team.