About the job Executive Assistant to CEO - Oman
As one of the nations largest corporate houses, Saud Bahwan Group is at the forefront of touching peoples lives through a range of market leaders across diverse businesses. They include brands like Toyota, Lexus, Hino, Yokohama, Komatsu, Kato, Hertz and more. The Group has strong presence in fields as diverse as Automobiles & Allied Businesses, Heavy Vehicles, Construction Equipment, Turnkey Projects, Oil & Gas, Special Equipment, Municipal and Civic Services, Real Estate, and Travel & Tourism. In pushing outwards the boundaries the excellence, the group has always maintained the highest levels of customer satisfaction. Today, Saud Bahwan Group serves customers with a nationwide network of branches, well-appointed showrooms, state-of-the-art parts & service operations backed by sophisticated warehousing facilities.
Position - Executive Assistant / Secretary for our top management.
Experience 10 to 15 years, Around 10-15 years experience in similar filed
Gender Male only
Qualification: Graduation, Additional management qualification will be an added advantage.
- Strong work tenure: 10 years of experience supporting C-Level Executives, preferably in Automobile industry or any other reputed firm.
- Experience and interest in internal and external communications.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point), Adobe Acrobat, and Social Media web platforms.
Age: Around 35-40 years
Salary & other Benefits - Monthly Salary + all family benefits like visa, accommodation, transport, visa, tickets, annual leaves etc.
- Pleasing personality
- Willing to travel extensively
- Flexible / adaptable
- Emotional maturity
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
Desired Skills -:
- The incumbent should be currently working as an Executive Assistant / Personal Secretary with Senior Management in reputed companies.
- Reporting directly to the President and CEO, the Executive Assistant provides executive support in a one-on-one working relationship.
- The Executive Assistant serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the Office of the President.
- The Executive Assistant also serves as a liaison to the board of directors and senior management teams; organizes and coordinates executive outreach and external relations efforts; and oversees special projects.
- The Executive Assistant must be creative and enjoy working within a small, entrepreneurial environment that is mission-driven, results-driven and community oriented.
- The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities.
- The Executive Assistant will have the ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion, and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
Roles and Responsibilities Executive Support
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the President & CEO including: managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
- Plans, coordinates and ensures the CEO's schedule is followed and respected. Provides "gatekeeper" and "gateway" role, creating win-win situations for direct access to the CEO's time and office.
- Communicates directly, and on behalf of the President and CEO, with Board members, donors, Foundation staff, and others, on matters related to CEO's programmatic initiatives.
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the President's office and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff.
- Works closely and effectively with the CEO to keep him/her well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately. Acts as a "barometer," having a sense for the issues taking place in the environment and keeping the President updated.
- Provides leadership to build relationships crucial to the success of the organization, and manages a variety of special projects for the President, some of which may have organizational impact.
- Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the CEO's ability to effectively lead the company.
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures. Board Support and Liaison
- Serves as the President's administrative liaison to Calvert Foundation's board of directors
- Assists board members with travel arrangements, lodging, and meal planning as needed
- Maintains discretion and confidentiality in relationships with all board members
- Adhere to compliance with applicable rules and regulations set in bylaws regarding board and board committee matters, including advance distribution of materials before meetings in electronic/paper format. Senior Management Liaison
- Participates as an adjunct member of the Executive Team including assisting in scheduling meetings and attending all meetings
- Assists in coordinating the agenda of senior management team meetings and off-sites, and all staff meetings
- Facilitates cross-divisional coordination of travel and outreach plans Communications, Partnerships, and Outreach
- Ensures that the President's bio is kept updated and responds to requests for materials regarding the President and the organization in general
- Edits and completes first drafts for written communications to external stake holders Strategic Initiatives
- Works with the Strategic Initiatives team in coordinating the President's outreach activities
- Follows up on contacts made by the President and supports the cultivation of ongoing relationships
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, external partners and donors
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability.
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.