About the job Immigration Counselor
1. Will be responsible for counseling these enquiries and selling our services, over the phone, email & in person.
2. Advice on the overseas options available, so as to enable the candidates & their family to make an educated choice & the right decision.
3. Give clear and accurate information based on the current immigration & visa laws & policies.
4. Provide a fair and neutral evaluation of a candidates profile.
5. Provide a personal global career strategy customized to their needs.
6. Achieve excellent customer service by proactively responding to client queries and advising customers on their overseas immigration and visa needs.
7. Meet the assigned targets