Job Openings Vice President Real Estate
About the job Vice President Real Estate
- Developing investment strategy for Owners
- Quantifying existing portfolio to improve yield.
- Diversification of portfolio promoting stronger return on assets.
- Ability to manage and identify opportunities in multiple geographics in addition to UAE e.g., Italy, Iran,
- India, Azerbaijan, Ukraine, Georgia, Egypt, etc.
- Maintain portfolio Capex plan, assist in preparing feasibility for forward looking residential real estate
- outlook with optimal product mix as well as appropriate positioning of development / assets.
- Should be able to define and execute immediate and long-term goals and strategy for developing,
- managing, and liquidating assets through various types of partnerships / merger and acquisitions.
- Drive revenue, profitability and growth for each property / project / product while ensuring quality,
- efficiency, service, and cost effectiveness is sustained as brand image
- Overseeing planning and budgeting process for all new projects (property management)
Ensure all Project Management deliverables are developed with best international quality standards.
Projects should be well delivered in established timeline.
Expert in managing and drafting contracts as deemed necessary.
Expert in managing tender, planning and procurement strategies for new projects and negotiate
Sales & Customer Relationship
- Formulate and implement a strategic sales plan to achieve corporate objective for products, projects,
Track and monitor forecast sales pipeline.
Develop channel strategies and maintain network of national and international agents / brokers /
vendors to understand market trends and generate demand to drive supply pipeline.
Developing Leasing Strategies and service standards
Strategize to implement best in industry policy and procedures for client relationship and management.
Property Management / Asset Management
- To drive a technology focused strategy and clearly be able to justify and communicate the role of
technology in property management.
Optimize the OPEX and CAPEX budgets and expenses.
Overseeing planning and budgeting process for all new projects (property management)
Be the lead in advising best practices when working with multiple stakeholders, clients, tenants,
government, developers along with other key stakeholder groups.
Developing property / asset management strategy and following up on areas of focus such as
outsourcing and PPM.
Developing efficient and effective service standards creating entrusting Brand Image
- Business Process Documentation and Re- engineering and translate to best practices in
- Good Communications skills and Presentation Skills
- Able to conduct workshops to determine the value in most appropriate way to add to a new or
existing Process and procedures.
- Adopt to working with user groups and technology teams to obtain and analyze user stories.
- Stakeholder Management