About the job IRON ORE & BAUXITE MINING MANAGER - RM 8,000 - RM 14,000
(1) KELANTAN (EAST COAST OF MALAYSIA); AND
(2) SOLOMON ISLANDS
*(TWO POSITIONS AVAILABLE)
Basic Salary from USD2,000 and above (up to USD10,000 inclusive of Performance Bonus)
• Responsible for the overall management and operation of mining projects.
• Assists in staffing, outlining project plans, setting project goals/deadlines, and evaluating performance of the mine workers.
• Maintains Mining operation and standards.
• Supervises the overall day to day performance, co-ordination and management of the Mining
• Site in order to obtain maximum productivity, efficiency, quality, service and profitability for the Company.
• Provides safety training and ensuring that all safety protocols are in place within the Mining Site.
• Ensures and upholding all aspects of compliance of all the applicable law and regulations of the state / federal law concerning the smooth operation of the mining projects.
• Ensures the safety and health of mine workers.
• Possesses the require knowledge, experience and know-how to generate practical and sensible solutions promptly or to recommend alternative solutions to any issues arises from the Mining Projects.
• Reports to a head of a unit/department or CEO of the Company.
• Manage and review the overall mining activities through subordinate managers and professionals in larger groups of moderate complexity.
• Possesses the ability to manage and coordinate with foreign mining workers.
• Independent, hardworking, and trustworthy.
• Able to meet company monthly production target.
• Possesses all the required technical knowledge on machinery, geological, port loading would be an advantage.
• Capable of resolving escalated issues arising from mining operations which requires coordination with other departments or third party.
• Provides input to strategic decisions that affect the overall development and progression of the Mining Projects.
• Able to aid in effective budget and cost planning for the Mining Project and adhere to the prescribed criteria.
• min post-graduate of mining, geological or related qualification
• min 10 years mining and managerial experience and above is preferred.
• Experience in Iron Ore, Bauxite and Ilmenite mining would be added advantage
• Experience and knowledgeable on rock blasting, earth work, mining processing plant, quality control, geological survey, daily production control would be added advantage
• Possesses knowledge on the actual operation of vehicles, mining machineries, equipment and tools such as excavator, lorries, generator set, motor and pump etc would be added advantage.
• Able to relocate or work outstation depending on the assignment by the Company.
• Work Location: Kelantan and/or Solomon Islands (two position available)
Apply now or contact the below to know more.
WhatsApp / Telegram : +6018-9184054
WeChat : Johnson-JRecruit
Email : [email protected]