Job Openings Head- Core Life Applications
About the job Head- Core Life Applications
About the company
Our client is a leading Insurance and Takaful Provider in ASEAN with roots more than 15 years in Malaysia.
▪ Basic RM 10,000 – RM 14,000 ++
▪ Medical, Miscellaneous allowance, Education support, Loans, Dental, Sports (e.g. Gym), Vision, Employee Share Scheme
• Plan and manage Individual Family/Life System Unit resources and activities.
• Ensure smooth systems operation, successful project implementations and achievement of corporate initiatives.
• Manages the implementation of large scaled projects, carry out new initiatives and ensures work is effectively organized to achieve desired results on time, within budget and quality products.
• Analyses business needs and requirements. Translates business needs and requirements into system solution(s).
• Delegates and supervise work given to subordinates and contractors.
• Provide direction and guidance to staff to enhance their effectiveness in system development.
• Manage interactions with end-users, inter-division communications and vendors
• Prepare various management reporting on system and team performance.
• Ensure Service Level Agreements are met internally or by IT vendors on areas outsourced.
• Identify potential areas of improvement achievable through new and improved application and initiate programs for improvement.
• Any other duties as assigned by Management from time to time.
• Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or MIS.
• Minimum 8 years of relevant working experience with at least 2 years in a management role.
• Experience in Life Insurance/Family Takaful business operations (ideal), financial services industry and customer service environment.
• Working knowledge of all areas of the organization and the ability to develop a clear understanding of the company’s key functional processes and resources.
• Working knowledge of SDLC methodology.
• Strong technical and leadership capabilities.
• Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organisation.
• Ability to formulate and retain sight of long-range plans and goals while coping with the myriad of day-to-day problems.
• Ability to define, designs, implement and deliver custom software solutions in a highly regulated, mission critical environment with process, system and database controls that satisfy will technical and functional audit reviews.
Apply Now OR Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Referral Reward is also available for those that would like to refer any candidates for this role, for more information visit : https://www.j-recruit.com/referral-program