Job Openings Senior Financial Analyst (International Telco Company)
About the job Senior Financial Analyst (International Telco Company)
Finance Business Partnering support for Division providing comprehensive, timely and effective financial analysis, insights and recommendations.
- Support the business to set financial KPI by providing key business insights and analysis outcome to drive and track performance.
- Lead in the monthly/quarterly forecasting and annual budget exercise by reviewing financial assumptions and highlight risk/issues.
- Involved in the annual Product Costing exercise.
- Review business cases and develop financial business models to assess financial feasibility of initiatives/products before presenting to the business leaders.
- Ensure timely and accurate closing of finance and accounting activities and providing in-depth analysis of the financial performance.
- Provide variance explanations of actual vs budget / forecast, includes reporting of key findings to the business.
- Degree in Accountancy (preferred) with minimum 3-5 years relevant working experience.
- At least 2-3 years of Financial Planning and Analysis experience preferred.
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills, with attention to details and accuracy while being able to provide crisp and clear summarized analysis.
- Good communication with strong teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Can handle ambiguity independently and deliver within strict timeline in a fast-paced environment.Apply now or contact the below to know more.WhatsApp / Telegram : +6018-9184054WeChat : Johnson-JRecruitEmail : firstname.lastname@example.org