About the job Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
1. Code Review existing related program content, find out related problems, and provide countermeasures and suggestions
2. In view of the existing technical problems, a diagnosis report and suggestions are provided after analysis
3. According to the comprehensive position of management, find out the problems of the enterprise and propose improvement plans
4. Proficient in C++ programming, familiar with Socket network development
6. Familiar with any kind of database, such as MySQL, MongoDB
7. Familiar with Linux system operation
8. Can withstand the pressure of the project, be responsible for completing individual tasks independently, and have good teamwork skills
1. Formulate and organize the implementation of technical system work objectives and work plans.
2. Organize the formulation and implementation of technical system regulations and implementation rules.
3. Organization technology, product development and innovation.
4. Organize the establishment and implementation of a quality system.
5. Regularly conduct technical analysis and quality analysis, and formulate preventive and corrective measures.
6. Subscription of important technical process equipment and measuring instruments.
7. Arrangement and storage of technical system documents and other materials and company file management
WeChat : Johnson-JRecruit
WhatsApp / Telegram /DingTalk : +6018-9184054
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org