Job Openings Global Service Center Technician (Level 1)
About the job Global Service Center Technician (Level 1)
• Basic from RM 3,000 – RM 3,500 +
• Annual Leave, Medical Leave, Outpatient & Inpatient
• Opportunities for personal growth and development.
• Delivering remote/email/phone technical support to customers.• Monitoring SALESFORCE.COM incoming ticket queue and responding to• incoming SALESFORCE.COM support tickets.• Actively working on resolving open/active customer SALESFORCE.COM tickets.• Documenting SALESFORCE.COM troubleshooting progress in• SALESFORCE.COM case comments.• Daily follow up with customers on all open/pending SALESFORCE.COM tickets.• Process part exchange requests (creation of logistic tickets).• Escalate difficult technical problems to senior engineers and/or Level 1/2• Support.• Properly document encountered problems and their solutions in• SALESFORCE.COM.• Enter timesheet data into SALESFORCE.COM every week.• Able to interact with customers from all over the world.• Able to work on shift rotation and public holidays with some flexibility to swap• roster.
• Degree/diploma in IT/Electronic/Broadcast engineering or equivalent• Minimum 2 years’ relevant working experience.• Experience working in a 24x7 support center preferred.• Experience with SalesForce.com will be advantageous.