Job Openings Senior IT Support Executive (L2)
About the job Senior IT Support Executive (L2)
The Employer is a technology-centered, service-oriented global multi-products online trading service provider. We have representative offices or service centers in Australia, Spain, Malaysia, Seychelles, Canada and Cyprus. We are provides global traders with more than 200 types trading products in currencies, metals, commodities, indices, shares and cryptocurrencies.
- Develop, enhance, and enforce the Company IT security policies and procedures.
- Assist in developing holistic security measures to protect inhouse and customer Cloud hosting environment.
- Provide Level 2 support and to conduct investigation, analysis, post incident activities, including root cause analysis and incident reporting.
- Review organization regulatory / security compliance requirements and implement changes to close the gap.
- Oversee user identity and access management, detect unauthorized access and permissions abused by authorized users.
- Support the maintenance and operation of firewall, Anti-malware and other security and monitoring tools.
- Monitoring, support and maintaining organization computer hardware, software, OS, and networks.
- Strong knowledge and experience in Inhouse and customer Cloud hosting environment infrastructure and security management such as but not limited to the following
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in cyber security, computer operations and data network support or maintenance
- Working knowledge of cyber security frameworks, compliance, and regulations (e.g., GDPR, NIST, ISO, etc.)
- Preferred certifications include Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate/Security Administrator Associate, Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), CompTIA Security+/ CySA+, Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP), Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- Good knowledge and experience in:
- Windows servers and clients, Hyper-V, Office365, Active Directory & GPO
- Cloud IaaS/SaaS platforms such as Microsoft Azure and AWS
- Networking technologies such as DNS, DHCP, FTPS, VLAN, WAN
- Firewall, WAF, Azure NSG, web proxy, WAN optimizer, load balancer
- Endpoint protection, EDR, Threat Intelligence, SIEM
- IAM, SSO, PAM, DLP and DRM
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, communication (written and verbal) skillsApply now or contact the below to know more.WhatsApp / Telegram : +6018-9184054WeChat : Johnson-JRecruitEmail : firstname.lastname@example.org