Job Openings Sr Financial Services Consultant
About the job Sr Financial Services Consultant
We are representing our client which is a well established Insurance group that provide well comprehensive financial product and services. Due to the expansion plan on upcoming months, the client is looking for sales-driven talents to join their dynamic Premier Relationship Manager team across nationwide.
Sucessful candidate will be enjoying below:
- Attractive base pay from RM 3000 - 6000
- Rewarding commission scheme (Monthly Payout)
- Various staff benefits
- Career advancement into management roles
- Different product exposure in wealth & investment plan
- Market the branch’s bancassurance productions by solely promoting Manulife products.
- Focus on the walk-in customers and tap on into the bank’s database to promote bancassurance products to the clients.
- Meet clients for daily sales activities and establishing a long term customer relationship
- Responsible for the entire sales process and providing after sales service to customers
- Conduct fact finding, insurance need analysis for clients and ensure prompt advise and solutions are offered to clients
- Provide regular feedback on issues pertaining to latest development in the market place and customers’ changing needs and requirements.
- Ensure compliance with all regulations and controls as set by the Bank and external regulatory authorities.
- Minimum 2 years of sales experience in financial services
- Knowledge of insurance products and insurance certificate such as PCE (A,B and C) and / or Ceili License will be an added advantage
- Self-motivated and results driven
- Willing to travel and possesses own transport