About the job Senior Finance Executive(Inventory) | International Telco Company
· Ensure timely and accurate recording of fixed assets including additions, disposals, retirements, impairment and construction in progress.
· Ensure assets are capitalized in accordance with accounting policies and in compliance with the Financial Reporting Standards (FRS)
· Monitor inventory transactions and reconcile inventory accounts to the general ledger
· Perform reconciliation to inventory systems and SAP
· Timely and accurate submission of monthly/quarterly reporting and audit schedules for fixed assets, Capex and inventory
· Be a key driver of automation initiatives and continual process improvements
· Provide advisory to Divisions on fixed assets, Capex and inventory matters
· Review of internal controls, business processes and systems for improvements
· Ensure timely follow up with internal stakeholders in the clearance of outstanding items
· Support monthly/quarterly reporting including operational controls and reconciliation activities by providing offshore partner with relevant policies, procedures and rules
· Perform any other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
· Special projects as required
· A minimum of 3 years’ experience as an Fixed Assets, Inventory or Cost Accountant.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting / Finance, ACCA or equivalent.
· Emotional resilience and ability to withstand pressure on an ongoing basis
· Adapts to changing work environments, work priorities and organisational needs
· Strong analytical, problem solving and numerical skills
· Experience with SAP system
· High proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
· Proficiency in RPA tools, e.g. UiPath