Job Openings Software Developer (Angular/Spring)
About the job Software Developer (Angular/Spring)
- Basic from RM 3,000 – RM 8,000 + depending on experiences
- Annual Leave, Medical Leave, Outpatient & Inpatient, Parking, Gym
- Opportunities for personal growth and development.
Participate in the Software Development Life Cycle using Agile or Waterfall methodology.
- Coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities.
- Perform system analysis, design, development, testing and documentation.
- Perform system integration deployment and support.
- Maintain and support project post-implementation activities.
- Troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Contributing to team meetings
- Participate in project planning (time and resource estimation) and implementation.
- Responsible & accountable for task tracking, reporting and the quality of deliverables.
- Accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests for self-advancement.
- 3 years experience, relevant to the following skill sets:Java (Angular/Spring)
- RDBMS analysis and design (DB2, Oracle, MS-SQL etc.)
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Able to communicate in Mandarin and Cantonese