Job Openings Senior Accountant (Group Statutory Reporting)
About the job Senior Accountant (Group Statutory Reporting)
About the Employer
A Singaporean multinational public listed telecommunications conglomerate and one of the major telcos operating in the country is now hiring for more headcount due to expansion.
Basic Salary Capped at RM 8000
- Financial and statutory reporting
- Ensure accurate and timely delivery of monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports including analysis and commentaries on variances
- Ensure financial and statutory reports are in compliance with SFRS(I)
- Assist in internal and external audit matters of the company during audit periods
- Preparation of quarterly corporate taxation reports and annual tax return for subsidiary companies of StarHub and attend to tax queries
- Preparation of quarterly GST filings and monitor compliance with GST policy
- Bachelor degree in Accountancy or ACCA with minimum 5 years experience in audit and/or accounting in large Singapore organization
- Strong working knowledge of accounting and reporting.
- Self-motivated, resourceful, hands-on and meticulous
- Excellent report writing and analytical skills
- Experience with SAP, HFM or equivalent ERP system and excellent Excel skills
Apply now or contact the below to know more.
WhatsApp / Telegram : +6018-9184054
WeChat : Johnson-JRecruit
Email :[email protected]