About the job Finance Manager | Property Developer / Construction
About the Employer
A developer originated from east coast that has been established since 1992 and expanding at a good phase
Salary : RM 7000 - RM 10,000+
Location : Petaling Jaya
- Responsible to overview of Company Financial Accounts and lead the Group Account/Finance Department.
- Manage Accounts, Finance/Treasury and Credit Control.
- Maintenance of financial accounts and operating procedures.
- Analysis and interpretation of accounting records for use by Management.
- Prepare business plans, forecasts and budgeting and financial analysis.
- Preparation of Financial Performance and Variance Analysis Reports.
- Monitoring financial performance against budget, analyzing and providing commentary on any variances for property development accounts.
- Conducting, reviewing, evaluation and implementation of corporate proposals, corporate finance initiatives and capital raising exercise.
- Responsible in planning and coordination of due diligence, valuation exercise and feasibility studies.
- Prepare of the financial modelling for financing and corporate activities to assess financial risks and returns.
- Manage the banking relationship and assist to monitor and manage banks covenants compliance checklist and annual credit review by lenders.
- Loan application for project financing and working capital financing.
- Group cashflow management.
- Review group account and console.
- Liaise with tax agents, company secretary, bankers and external auditors of the company.
- Liaise and communicate with all parties involved in corporate transactions shareholders, bondholders, directors, lenders, advisors and regulatory bodies.
- Prepare EXCO and Board Papers for approval based on Limits of Authority.
- Ensure all corporate related and financing matters are well documented and reported in accordance with statutory requirements, Limits of Authority and Standard Operation Procedures.
- Assist in coordinating meetings with shareholders, investors, financiers, legal advisors or any other parties involved in transactions.
- Ensuring timely and accurate financial reporting of the Group results.
- Ensure internal controls are in accordance with the statutory and companys requirements at all times.
- Manage other/special/ad-hoc projects/duties as assigned from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/Degree in Accounting/Finance or equivalent.
- Able to prepare full set of accounts preferably in the Construction/Property industry
- Minimum of 5 years of working experience.
- Experience in audit background an added advantage.
- A member of MIA & professional qualification holders, ie, ACCA/CPA/CIMA will be an advantage.
Apply now or contact the below to know more.
WhatsApp / Telegram : +6018-9184054
WeChat : Johnson-JRecruit