About the job Associate Finance Director - PLC | Successor role
About the Employer
A technology solution provider listed on Bursa Malaysia based in Petaling Jaya
- Salary RM 15,000+-
- Be groomed to be the successor of a CFO
- To consolidate monthly accounts of various core business units and overseas subsidiaries of the Group with focus on Cloud Computing unit.
- To undertake day-to-day finance and accounting functions which includes managing treasury, credit control, cost control, risk and internal controls and related activities.
- To maintain and review financial and management reports.
- To manage cash flow, APs, ARs and oversee inventory control.
- To perform statutory reporting and ensure compliances to rules and regulations of the appropriate authorities.
- To manage budgeting process and conduct business performance reviews across the Group.
- To support corporate finance activities which includes M&A, investments and funding.
- Candidate must possess a Degree in Accounting or Finance or a professional accounting qualification.
- MIA member or equivalent recognized accreditation.
- At least 10 years of experience in accounting and/or finance with a minimum of 5 years at managerial level.
- Good understanding of Oracle or similar ERP and/or accounting system would be an added advantage.
Apply now or contact the below to know more.
WhatsApp / Telegram : +6018-9184054
WeChat : Johnson-JRecruit