About the job HR & Admin Manager (BPO)
About the Employer
The Employer is a reputable BPO company expanding fast and looking to grow the company in the coming years. Support clients in Financial Sectors.
- Responsible for full spectrum of HR functions and general office administration.
- Lead HRA team efficiently with strong leadership guidance and provide training for competencies.
- Support talent acquisitions for the continued growth of the Company.
- Continuously identify processes enhancements to improve efficiencies of the HR operations.
- Provide guidance to team manager / stakeholders on HR policies and processes.
- Develop, support, implement and monitor HR policies, SOPs and process flow.
- Preparing the necessary monthly management reports throughout the whole company; preparation of analytical data, reports and present to the Group General / Group Head of HR.
- Training and Development program, the career development program, retention program and succession planning.
- Review and develop employee welfare programs to attract, retain and motivate employees.
- Responsible for expatriate management, working permit and other immigration matters (MDEC, ESD and etc).
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- IR & ER related matters – grievance / counselling / disciplinary among the employees are well addressed within the agreed timeline and promote a harmonious working environment.
- Lead and facilitating employee engagement activities, staff welfare and etc.
- Work closely with Group General / Group Head of HR on the HR project / assignment roll out and assign to the HRA team.
- Responsible for the entire Office Administration, monitoring general building repair & maintenance, insurance renewal, stationary management, office system, equipment & etc.
- Planning and implementing office to work for the smooth running of office to ensure all office facilities are in good order.
- Performs all other related duties as assigned by the HOD from time to time.
- At least 5 years experiences in similar roles with 2 years managerial role
- Able to communicate in Mandarin & English
- Degree/ Diploma holder in Human Resources or relevent
Apply now or contact the below to know more.
WhatsApp / Telegram : +6018-9184054
WeChat : Johnson-JRecruit
Email :[email protected]