About the job Senior Manager (Property Management & Customer Service)
The employer is a public listed developer company currently looking for a Senior Manager with top notch experiences in Property Management & Customer Service.
- To ensure the smooth operation of building management and maintenance in accordance with company's policies and procedures.
- In charge of full vacant procession processes from preparation (before VP) to key collection.
- Attend and resolve all customer’s complaint amicably and promptly. Handle all complaints pertaining daily operation and common areas defects by owners, tenants and residents.
- Ensure all rectification of defects are carry out within the agreed timeline
- Work closely with the Technical team by providing regular feedback for improvement purposes.
- Regularly carried out the assessment of the common areas and ensure regular maintenance are carried out.
- To manage the appointment of third-party services such as cleaning, pest control and others are carried out in accordance to the internal SOP.
- To ensure compliance to company’s policies and SOP at all time in executing the customer service and property management tasks.
- Fostering strong relationship with local authorities.
- Supervising multi-disciplinary teams of staff including cleaning, maintenance, landscape and security
- Degree in Business Studies / Property Management / Building Management or equivalent.
- At least 10 years of working experience in customer service field preferable in Property Development/ Property Management industry with 3 years in managerial positions and experience.
- Knowledge in Building By-Laws, Strata Title Acts and by laws will be required.
- Technical knowledge on building and services works will be an advantage
Apply now or contact the below to know more.
WhatsApp / Telegram : +6018-9184054
WeChat : Johnson-JRecruit
Email :[email protected]