About the job Inhouse Recruiter | FMCG Company
About the Employer
An International Skincare Brand formulated in Canada with a strong presence in South East Asia.
- Manage the top of the end-to-end recruitment process (sourcing, reviews, screening, scheduling) to ensure a continued pipeline of qualified candidates.
- Drive end-to-end recruitment process with a focus on market research and talent mapping.
- Ability to source for talent via recruiting tools and job boards (such as LinkedIn Recruiter, Jobstreet, Indeed) independently.
- Provide advisory on job descriptions and competency-based interview questions that reflect each positions requirements and take accountability in interview evaluation feedback.
- Conduct market research salary
- Propose new channels and trends to attract top talent or candidate
- Managing multiple existing recruitment channel daily.
- Provide an idea to attract or search fresh graduate - campus hiring
- Arranges hiring manager interviews by coordinating schedules. Then follow up interview result and process the hiring procedures
- Other duties will be assigned by superior from time to time.
- At least 2 - 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Experience with recruiting platform such as Jobstreet, Linkedin
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as the adaptability to surface top talent.
- Creative, outgoing and result oriented candidate is required
- English, Mandarin, Malay
Apply now or contact the below to know more.
WhatsApp / Telegram : +6018-9184054
WeChat : Johnson-JRecruit