About the job Marketing Manager | International Skincare Company
About the Employer
An international cosmetics company that aims to provide global consumers with high quality products. Presence in Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam and many other countries
- Salary : RM 5,000 - RM 9,000
- Location: Damansara Utama
- Develop monthly Integrated Marketing Communication (IMC) plans for the brand, organize and execute both online and offline marketing activities to ensure effective brand impact and user conversion results.
- Generate innovative communication solutions, explore more marketing ideas, new channels, and promotional events with unique attributes for communication.
- Manage and oversee the work of the Brand Department's teams, including KOL (Key Opinion Leaders), social media, design, and media buying, as well as personnel development and daily work review to ensure timely and high-quality execution of monthly marketing plans.
- Handle external communications and maintain cooperative relationships with news media, industry peers, and other potential partners to promote brand collaborations.
- Maintain communication with the online and offline sales teams, ensuring that they understand and cooperate with the marketing plans.
- Background in Marketing, Management, preferably in the FMCG industry, with experience in media-related fields being advantageous.
- At least 6 years of experience in brand strategy and marketing, with prior experience in team management.
- Demonstrated excellence in brand management and resource integration, outstanding project coordination skills, strong logical analysis and insight, data analysis abilities, and good writing skills.
- Proactive and positive work attitude, actively identifying and solving problems.
Apply now or contact the below to know more.
WhatsApp / Telegram : +6018-9184054
WeChat : Johnson-JRecruit