About the job Supply Chain Executive | Urgent hiring
About the Employer
An international cosmetics company that aims to provide global consumers with high quality products. Presence in Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam and many other countries
- Salary : RM 3,000 - RM 4,500
- Location: Damansara Utama
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate with Procurement and Sales on the movement of stock.
- Coordinate with the 3PL for shipping line submission
- Preparing the documentation and coordinating with the Forwarding Agent
- Prepare import Permit (NOT) and coordinate with warehouse to receive the container after custom clearance.
- Prepare documentation and weekly delivery for B2B customers.
- Manage all inbound shipments including custom clearance and insurance for any mode of transport/ shipment
- Liaise and negotiate with forwarder, suppliers and customers
- Keep track of delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
- Arrange plan routes and process shipments
- Meet cost, productivity, and accuracy and timeliness targets
- Overseeing incoming and outgoing shipping activities to ensure accuracy, completeness and conditions of shipments
- To apply, monitoring and submit claims for any insurance issue
- Handling of Import documentation
- Implement cost reduction measures in all aspects of warehousing activities and logistics transactions / activities and monitor the shipping cost
- Monitor the performance of logistics, hauliers and third party providers lead-time commitments, cost targets and customer service levels (3PL)
- Maintain and strengthen system operation - China HQ system, Kingdee K3, Upfos, key account B2B portal order system
- Training System Users - Download Links, System Operations Manual
- Make sure to enter the correct information in the system
- Ensure company system stock report is tally with warehouse management system stock report
- Special assignment: Supervise all logistics and warehousing activities
- Responsible for the storage, distribution, inventory management and record maintenance of items in the warehouse, and the quality control report for inbound cargo
- Responsible for the operation of distributing goods from the warehouse to retail outlets or customer warehouses
- Categorized & identified in details material and stock in warehouse by material name, barcode (double SKU)
- Make arrangement with warehouse for quarterly physical stock count and verify items in the warehouse
- Record maintenance is the process of loading new materials (or material records) into the logistics and company system for identification during the logistics process.
- According to the offline distribution, arrange the main warehouse to pack, and notify the logistics department to arrange delivery to the East Malaysia warehouse
- Ensure the warehouse in East Malaysia has issued a warehousing stock receiving report upon receiving after QC done.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma Degree or higher education in related field
- Required skill(s): MS Office, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PPT
- Required language(s): Mandarin, English, Bahasa Malaysia
- Knowledge in warehouse & logistics management will be an advantaged
Apply now or contact the below to know more.
WhatsApp / Telegram : +6018-9184054
WeChat : Johnson-JRecruit