Job Openings Senior HR & Admin Executive (Well Establish IT Consulting Company)
About the job Senior HR & Admin Executive (Well Establish IT Consulting Company)
- RM 4,000 – RM 6,000
- Medical Coverage
- Hospitalization Insurance Coverage
- Birthday gift & birthday gift card & birthday celebration
- External Training
- Festive season celebration / activities, Team building, Annual Dinner
- Ensuring that all HR related policies and procedures are adhered to and align with the Group HR policies and procedure. Review and updates employee handbook, organization chart or etc regularly.
- Lead and facilitating employee engagement activities, staff welfare and etc.
- Produce and provide analysis for all HR reports.
- Analyse and preparation of analytical data and present the information with reports and presentations to the Head of Human Resources.
- Knowledge in expatriate management (MDEC, Immigration, ESD and etc) to responsible in compiling documents of expatriate staff in applying for their support letter and administer the online application.
- Process applications, new, renewal, cancellation, transfer of endorsement for all types of visa such as special pass, employment pass, long-term social visit pass and professional visit pass and etc.
- To conduct counselling and manage disciplinary matters with regards to all matters concerning staff disciplinary, domestic inquiry, misconduct investigation and etc.
- Responsible for the entire Office Administration, monitoring general building repair & maintenance, insurance renewal, stationary management, office system, equipment & etc.
- Planning and implementing office to work for the smooth running of office to ensure all office facilities are in good order.
- Performs all other related duties as assigned by the HOD from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Business Studies/ Administration/ Human Resources Management, or equivalent.
- Preferably Senior Executive specialised in Human Resources or equivalent, strong experience in HR Generalist or HR Business Partner will be an asset.
- Experience in IT background with prior knowledge of hiring software will have added advantage.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Possess strong interpersonal and human relations skills.
- Able to work under pressure, positive, self-motivated, dynamic, self-discipline and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Meticulous, well organized and able to handle multiple tasks in systematic manner.
- Proficient in Excel and possess good numerical and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills in English, Bahasa Malaysia & Mandarin (Ability to speak Mandarin will be an added advantage due to the business nature needed).
Apply now or contact the below to know more.
WhatsApp / Telegram : +6018-9184054
WeChat : Johnson-JRecruit
Email : [email protected]