Job Openings Senior Business Intelligence Analyst (Finance) | Forbes 100 company
About the job Senior Business Intelligence Analyst (Finance) | Forbes 100 company
Key responsibilities will include:
Data Reporting & Visualization
- Lead and identify opportunities for BI/reporting improvement and architect BI solutions that support accurate and timely information for reporting
- Provide a consultancy role for internal teams/stakeholders – Analyse business requirements, design, build, test and roll out BI enhancements/reports /dashboards /ad-hoc data access solutions
- Act as the go-to person for insights and analytics solutions to provide guidance to stakeholders with the goal to enable deep and meaningful analysis using BI and reporting solutions
Finance Reporting and Data Management
- Help drive the overall Finance reporting & analytics evolution including future roadmaps and strategy
- Co-design and deliver new and ongoing finance improvement initiatives.
- Minimum 5 years of related working experience in similar capacity, with solid finance and business acumen
- Hands-on experience with BI & reporting tools (e.g. Power BI, Tableau, Oracle EPM, Anaplan) deployment, dashboard development and data reporting and managing and maintaining of the solutions
- Experience in BI/data warehousing, business intelligence and analytics projects and have analytics thinking/mindset
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/IT/Business Analytics or equivalent disciplines
- Experienced in Project/Change Management methodology is an added advantage.
Apply now or contact the below to know more.
WhatsApp / Telegram : +6018-9184054
WeChat : Johnson-JRecruit
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org