Job Openings Senior Inhouse IT Recruiter | Permanent Role
About the job Senior Inhouse IT Recruiter | Permanent Role
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Working in partnership with TA team and Hiring Managers on end-to-end recruitment within business timelines.
- Proactively sourcing through multiple sourcing avenues (job portals, agencies, social media, headhunt, employee referral, job fair, etc.).
- Create a strong employer brand and drive innovative resourcing solutions to attract best IT talents.
- Continuously review and improve TA processes to ensure deliver the highest quality results to the Company.
- Make use of data to provide insight on trends, potential areas for concern and propose solutions for improvement.
- Ability to engage passive candidates and generate referrals and additional leads.
- Ensure all job descriptions are up to date.
- Prepare and provide relevant recruitment statistics and reports.
- Maintain database of candidate details, including active and passive candidates.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Technical Recruiter in agency environment.
- Experience in niche skills hiring/passive candidate sourcing /lead generation is highly desirable.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and works well under pressure managing multiple priorities and highly adaptable to change
Apply now or contact the below to know more.
WhatsApp / Telegram : +6018-9184054
WeChat : Johnson-JRecruit
Email : email@example.com