About the job Mandarin / Cantonese Interpreter (Work From Home)
· Hourly rate RM 31-RM 33 (Must commit at least 160 hours per month), RM 4960 per month before EPF based in 160 Hours.
· EPF, SOSCO, EIS
· KPI Incentives
· Training allowance RM 2,500 for the one-month training period before commencement
· Renders correct concepts and meanings between [Language] and English following complexity, clarity, tone, and style from one language into another, upholding the correct rules for grammar and syntax in both languages
· Provides strict renditions of the messages including every detail of the conversation, and is prepared for challenging calls at any time
· Employs good customer service and communication skills, clear enunciation, pronunciation, pleasant and professional voice, as well as polite forms of expressions
· Follows instructions of clients, manages the flow of the call and avoid taking over the call, as well as avoids interaction with the limited English speaker person without the client's permission
· Understands interpreting protocol and terminology in the various fields of the clients
· Remains calm during calls in the event that one of the primary speakers is incoherent or upset, especially in emergency situations
· Remains punctual and available during scheduled work hours
· Ensures access to the Internet for work related electronic communication
· The calls may involve simple or complex, non-technical or technical subjects in Healthcare, Government, Insurance, Finance, Utilities, Travel and Hospitality, 911 emergency services, Law Enforcement, Courts, and General Business.
· Native Fluency in Mandarin/Cantonese.
· Advanced skills in the cultural dynamics (cultural implication and idiomatic expression) of both Mandarin and English
· Completion of High school education
· Education in languages/translation/interpretation and/or healthcare-related fields preferred
· Must be able to remain in a stationary position during majority of scheduled shift
Apply now or contact the below to know more.
WhatsApp / Telegram : +6018-9184054
WeChat : Johnson-JRecruit
Email : email@example.com