About the job Forex Account Manager - Team Lead (Basic up to RM12,000)
• Identify business opportunities, potential clients and VIP customers and negotiate in order to create profitable account through identifying needs within FX industry.
• Drive new account sales by demonstrating the benefits of the company’s product and services.
• Build and maintain portfolio of clients.
• Managing stakeholders and outcomes to ensure tasks completion and targets met.
• Maintain and build professional internal and external relationships that meet the company's core values.
• Plan and manage team capacity and activities to meet assigned target and deliverables.
• Ensure that the feedbacks provided to the team members on their performance are accurate, complete, and timely. Provide support, coaching and guidance to ensure team members meet their KPIs and adhere to the organization’s guidelines and policies.
• Perform any other duties and responsibilities assigned by the management from time to time.
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree in Finance / Business Administration / Economics or related majors
• Preferable with a minimum of 3 years of experience in managing and directing a sales team in relevant industries. (Investment Forex, Futures, Cryptocurrency and Fintech)
• Strong knowledge & understanding of Forex, Shares and CFDs.
• Experience in managing members of teams with 5 or more with the ability to recruit and hire more to grow the teams.
• Wide range of client resources is required, must have the existing active book of clients, especially IB clients.
• Excellent Mandarin, English & Bahasa Malaysia written and verbal communication skills. Added language will be add advantage.
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft office programs including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
• Adapt to high-intensity work, demonstrate diverse cultural understanding and be efficiency work with global teams.
• Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize and manage changing priorities.