Job Openings PHP Developer
About the job PHP Developer
Job Description :
- Writes clean, well-designed code.
- Participates in all phases of software development cycle, business requirement analysis, software design, implementation, software testing & evaluation.
- Proposes time plans for the current projects in order to deliver the final product on time.
- Reviews business requirements and help compose technical requirements.
- Analyzes and designs the software using UML, design patterns.
- Designs and develops relational database systems and their web interfaces.
- Designs & implements test cases to ensure the quality of the developed applications.
- Provides written status reports & documentation internally & for end users.
- Suitable bachelor degree, preferred in Computer Science or Engineering discipline.
- Experience in Laravel PHP development (at least 1 year)
- Strong proficiency in MySQL database.
- Experienced with MVC architecture.
- Integration experience (SOAP, RESTful ... etc).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.