About the job Japanese Business Development Executive B2B (Translation/Localization)
Jadeer is the recruitment partner of Future Group. Future Group is one of the world's leading translation and localization companies, with 10 different brands serving various regions and markets. SEAtongue is one of our subsidiaries, It was established in 2009. SEAtongue has become the leader in the Asian translation industry.
We are currently looking for a Japanese Business Development Executive to join SEAtongue. The candidate should have extensive experience and a proven track record in driving growth, expanding market presence, and forging strategic partnerships. With a strong understanding of the translation industry landscape and its evolving trends, he/she should identify new business opportunities and implement effective strategies to maximize revenue and market share.
- Creating and implementing activities to generate leads
- Identifying, progressing and closing new business opportunities
- Establish and nurture strong relationships with customers
- Develop and execute on growth plans and strategies
- Work with the internal team members to develop solutions to meet customer expectations
- Collaboration with internal teams and customers to ensure successful onboarding and project delivery
- Identify and use the most appropriate method of communication for generating prospects
- Establish, maintain and report on sales pipeline
- Native Japanese Speaker
- MUST be based in Japan
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English both spoken and written.
- Relevant university degree
- Minimum 2-3 year of sales experience within the translation & localization industry is preferred.
- Proven long-term sales experience in acquiring NEW business in the B2B mid-market sector.
- Ability to drive and deliver sales within diverse market sectors.
- Ability to understand the market, research and gather data for lead generation.
- Attractive package
- Remote working condition
- Flexible working hours