Job Openings Call Center Team Lead - US Time Zone
About the job Call Center Team Lead - US Time Zone
- Provide Direct Customer Support through various channels.
- Improve and sustain team performance to deliver and exceed assigned key performance indicators (KPIs) and Manage a team of 25+ interpreters.
- Investigate and resolve customer complaints and queries particularly escalated ones.
- Provide feedback and support to the Client Relations Team to ensure all issues are resolved according to CS SLA.
- Continuously monitor the performance of the team, and craft tailored development plans for each member.
- Oversee day-to-day performance and workflow, ensuring SLAs and targets are met.
- Create a healthy and comfortable work environment.
- Conduct coaching sessions and 1:1s in an organized manner.
- Monitor calls/QA tickets and provide feedback.
- Support Process Improvement and contribute to process optimization.
- Support team members by answering questions and providing knowledge or solutions.
- Monitor adherence and conformance to shifts and schedules.
- Bachelors degree.
- Minimum 5 years experience in a call center environment.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a leader (managing voice)
- Preferred to have Interpretation Management Experience.
- Knowledge of issues and terminology of the interpreter profession.
- Ability to coordinate and prioritize the work activities of self and others.
- Knowledge of supervisory practices and principles.
- High proficiency in English language, vocabulary, and written and verbal communication.
- Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships.
- Working Hours: US shift.
- Working model: Hybrid (Office and remotely)
- Working Days: 5 days (2 days Off)