About the job Software Project Management Manager
Jadeer is hiring on behalf of one of our clients in Egypt, our client is one of the leaders in FinTech industry.
Job Title: Software Project Manager
As Technical Project Manager, you will be responsible for managing projects to make sure the proposed plan adheres to the timeline, budget and scope. Your duties include planning projects in detail, setting schedules for all stakeholders and executing each step of the project.
- Accountable for project deliverables ensuring a successful implementation on time, on budget with agreed quality as per delivery exit criteria.
- Leads overall project execution including business transformation & technology implementation projects focusing on budget, time and quality.
- Establishes the governance processes for the project to ensure proper and timely decision making with all key stakeholders.
- Manage the stakeholder matrix and communications plan across your local market together with related operational stakeholder and engagement reporting across the program.
- Maintain the project plan in close relationship with work streams leads and project manager.
- Tracking project and local resources including actuals versus forecast overhead financials.
- Monitor and report against change and demand requests at company level.
- Manage all risks and issues at local market level together with facilitating regular risk workshops across all work streams.
Apply techniques for planning, tracking, change control and risk management.
- Identifies any potential deviations from agreed timelines or quality levels and manages stakeholders and teams to resolve the issues.
- Bachelors degree in computer science, engineering, or any related discipline.
- 9+ years proven experience in Software Development with successful showcase projects.
- Must have excellent experience (5+ years) developing mobile & web applications in client-side frameworks such as React, Angular, Vue JS
- Must have experience developing performance-critical applications that run in a production environment using backend languages/frameworks such as Python , or NodeJS and (value added: Java, Scala)
- Working experience with agile, analytics, A/B testing, GIT Flow is important.
- Expert level in modern mobile and server coding and design practices. For example, Clean Code, VIPER, MVVM, MVP, SOLID principles, and TDD
- Solid knowledge of server technologies, databases, distributed systems, load balancing; Docker and Kubernetes experience preferred.
- Experience in a DevOps culture Agility. Leanness. Automation. CI/CD.
- Strong experience in systems architecture particularly in complex, scalable and fault tolerant distributed systems.
- Experience in multiple platforms including iOS, Android, Web, and API services.
- Have worked on an App or Internet company that is at scale with large numbers of users and transactions per second (Would be good addition)
- Have experience in a data driven projects with experience analyzing and working with Big Data (Would be good addition)
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and Agile methodologies.
- Experience about system security is a plus.
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
Attention to details.
Excellent communications skills, with customers, team, and stakeholders
- Result Orientation
- Operational Awareness
- Building Networks
- Coaching & Mentoring
- Customer Centricity
- Join a dynamic and innovative company at the forefront of the industry.
- Collaborate with a talented and diverse team of professional.
- Competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits such as (Social, Medical, Life Insurance, Mobile Allowance and transportation).
- Opportunity for career growth and advancement within the organization.
Working Hours: 9-5 (Sun-Thursday)
- Working Model: Hybrid
At Jadeer, we value diversity and equal opportunity. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and experiences.