Job Openings Interpretation Vendor Manager
About the job Interpretation Vendor Manager
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build a comprehensive global database of translators to meet continuous business needs
- Receive and handle requests from Project Manager, Sales and marketing teams to recruit and place new vendors\translators into on-going projects
- Create valid performance metrics to manage profitability & effectiveness of vendors and monitor the adherence to contractual SLA.
- Comply with Companys Quality Management System relating to Vendor Management.
- Source suitable vendors at necessary margins with high quality levels.
- Evaluate project scope and make vendor recommendations accordingly.
- Troubleshoot all vendor problems and present to management as required.
- Provide support and guidance to solve all vendors problems and direct them as required.
- Responsibility for pricing plans, vendor rates & rate compilation.
- Responsibility for following up vendors payments with Finance department.
- Participate in strategic, profitable, & sustainable vendor management plans & business relations.
- Monitor vendor performance on a daily, weekly & monthly basis and develop action plans where necessary.
- Natures the pool of vendors by adding new ones based on the business need.
- Bachelor's Degree (translation, business, or with equivalent experience)
- 2-3 year of vendor management experience in the interpretation or call center industry is preferred
- Fluency in English is a MUST
- Detail orientation with the ability to multi-task
- Knowledge and eagerness to learn and identify new technologies and new tools
- Strong team player in a multi-language/multi-cultural environment
- Experience in managing remote teams and multicultural teams.
- Experience in performance management and OKRs development.