About the job Services Operation Head (Support Functions outsourcing)
We are looking for a talented leader to oversee a range of functions to facilitate the delivery of superior services to clients. Make sure that service delivery and service support processes are on track for the consistent delivery of a high level of client service in an effective and cost-efficient manner.
Become the trusted advisor for the customer, in order to help the customer to maximize their investment in our services and represent them across the wider Future group organization.
What You'll Do:
- Provides input to the short and long-term strategy for the functions in conjunction with geography leaders.
- Drives the delivery of the change agenda including cross-functional programs and change initiatives, securing the resources required to deliver program activities, including design, testing, and implementation support.
- Leads the development of client service propositions and service delivery strategy for the functions.
- Develops the short and long-term strategy for the function in conjunction with leads.
Operations Management/Operational Effectiveness:
- Ensures that the functions have the optimum number and quality of resources required to deliver the functional objectives and that they are effectively controlled and targeted.
- Plans support, and reviews the performance of the function, identifying development needs for both individuals and the team as a whole. Works with HR to optimize training and development opportunities.
- Develops, promotes, and enhances a culture of "client first" service to ensure consistent delivery of excellent client service and client retention.
- Works closely with the BU management teams to establish the areas of client service that need to be measured in order to maximize the opportunity for achievement of overall objectives.
- Drives ongoing efficiency and effectiveness of the business to ensure year-on-year delivery of service delivery improvements.
- Leads the delivery of standardized policies, procedures, and service standards. Ensures these are understood and followed by the business so that all aspects of risk management, information security, legislation, and regulation are managed effectively.
- Works with the Geography & Function management teams to create and embed a culture of continuous improvement.
- Works with internal and external sources to identify opportunities to work collaboratively on the alignment of strategic activity.
- Works closely with the internal Functional Leads in providing input and deploying the outcomes of Broking horizontally and the other Broking Projects within the geography.
- Supports the development of further business opportunities through service opportunities.
- Increases the standing of FG as a service organization in the eyes of internal and external clients.
- Maintains a good working relationship with Internal Audit Group Compliance and Group Risk functions, representing the needs of the business in negotiations.
- Implements effective succession planning, people management, development, recruitment, and retention strategies for the division in conjunction with HR.
- Manages the performance of all direct reports within the division through the formal performance management system
- Maintains effective and consistent communication channels
Who you are:
- 7 - 10 years experience in the shared services industry/ BPO, with at least 3 - 5 years of these in a leadership role.
- Outsourcing operations experience with a proven track record of delivering excellent levels of client service across varied stakeholders through a large operating function.
- Experienced leader with proven ability in managing a function to deliver an agreed set of homogeneous processes.
- Experience designing, implementing, and running service and support models.
- Broad operations expertise which encompasses previous knowledge of coordinating with diverse logistical functions such as operations, IT, compliance, risk, and business improvement.
- High levels of business acumen with an understanding of company & business strategy, operating environment, and business objectives.
- Awareness of the latest technology to support the business.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English.
- MBA holder is preferred.
- Focusing on Clients.
- Working in Teams.
- Driving Excellence.
- Fostering Innovation.
- Influencing Stakeholders.
- Developing Talent.
- Adapting to Change.
- Articulating the Vision.
- Inclusive Leadership.