About the job Digital Marketing Manager (Marketing Agency Background)
Future Group has grown into one of the world's most trusted translation and localization expert houses across the globe, carrying the legacy of 26 years of experience; serving the Americas, Africa, Europe, Asia & Pacific regions covering most of the international languages.
Future Group has been involved in a few other industries successfully in the last few years, including the Business Consulting Outsourcing Industry.
The marketing service is one of our provided consulting services to our clients globally.
We seek a dynamic and experienced Marketing Manager to develop and execute strategic marketing plans and campaigns with leading a marketing team. The Marketing Manager will be responsible for setting marketing goals and objectives, developing marketing strategies, observing, supervising, and monitoring the execution of marketing initiatives and team members to drive leads, sales, and brand awareness.
What Will You Do:
- Develop and execute marketing plans to drive leads, sales, and brand awareness.
- Set marketing goals and objectives, and develop strategies to achieve them.
- Conduct market research to stay up-to-date on industry trends and competitor activity.
- Collaborate with the sales team to identify opportunities to generate new business.
- Manage the marketing budget and allocate resources effectively.
- Develop and manage marketing campaigns, including digital marketing, email marketing, social media, and events.
- Create and curate content for marketing initiatives, including blog posts, social media content, and email campaigns.
- Measure and analyze the effectiveness of marketing initiatives using metrics such as ROI, conversion rates, and engagement.
- Manage relationships with external vendors, such as marketing agencies and event planners.
- Lead and mentor the marketing team, providing guidance and support to ensure their success.
- Communicate with our external and internal clients and stakeholders to handle meeting their expectations and satisfaction through understanding their objectives.
Who Are You:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in marketing, with a track record of success in developing and executing marketing plans.
- Minimum 2+ years of experience leading a team in a marketing And/Or advertising agency.
- Strong knowledge of marketing strategy development, including setting goals and objectives, conducting market research, and developing actionable plans.
- Excellent leadership and management skills, with the ability to motivate, mentor, and develop a team.
- Strong communication, stakeholder management, planning, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong understanding of project management and road mapping implementation.
- Ability to think creatively and strategically, with a focus on driving results.
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM software.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.