Job Openings Business Development Tendering & Bidding Manager
About the job Business Development Tendering & Bidding Manager
About Future Group:
Future Group is leading the Translation & localization market since 1994 with global subsidiaries serving North & Latin America, Asia, Europe, and MEA.
As our Bid Manager, you will work on bids, tenders, and contracts (mainly for International Trade & Development entities), and advise on matters related to these. We are looking for someone experienced in working on bids and contracts, ideally within the localization industry. We offer the right candidate a chance to work in a distinctly international, open, and creative work environment with unique projects that receive international recognition. S/he drives the bid creation process and coordinates with teams to bring a bid together. Reviewing tender documents, and the scope of works, checking the feasibility for qualification, and financial criteria, preparing presentations, risk matrix, and information to top management to get approval for bidding.
What you will do:
Prepare commercial proposals in response to RFI/RFP projects on marketplaces for the UN and other entities of variable size, scope, and duration with a focus on strategy and win themes.
Ensure all required reviews and signoffs from internal stakeholders are completed in time. Facilitate internal key meetings, such as kick-offs, bid/no bid, and sign-off meetings Liaise with Subject Matter Experts across the company to provide the best information and resources to build up client-specific solutions.
Build and manage the bid schedule Manage, review, and edit inputs from multiple stakeholders.
Document creation, writing, and formatting Use, update, and maintain dedicated content repositories.
Identify and escalate commercial or technical risks.
Ensure all pricing activities are completed and verified Inform on bid status and reasons for win/loss.
Define reasons for loss/failure, and seek to find changes when necessary.
Administrate contract terms, such as price adjustments, prolongation, etc.
Role: Tender (Bid) BDE/ Bid Support BDE:
- Provide competitive, top-quality pricing proposals in response to RFQ/RFI/RFP received from registered marketplaces and International Trade & Development portals.
- Run campaigns and register in portals for similar entities.
- Coordinate tender management activities
- Formulate proposals within the deadline parameters, following the established tender management guidelines
- Respond to rates quotation requests from interested entities.
- Experience in tendering, and quantity surveys.
- English Fluency Speaking, (Another EU language is a plus).
- Degree in Business, Arts, Languages, Translation, or any related field.
- 5+ years of experience with bids and contracts within the localization sector in tendering and contracts with NGOs and UN organizations.
- Strategic eye to understand clients' requirements and draw win themes with a wider proposal team
- A structured approach to problem-solving
- The ability to work with tight deadlines and prioritize
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum 3-2 years of experience in Intermediate experience with Microsoft Ofﬁce Suite
- Proficient in English (C1), preferred bilingual.
- Intermediate mathematical skills