Job Openings VIETNAM_Chief Accountant
About the job VIETNAM_Chief Accountant
- Lead all matters regards to VN Accounting, Tax & Inventory
- Responsible for accurate closing all assigned books each month for all company accounts & timely submission by 10th of each month.
- Prepare and review accurate profit and loss reports & ensure all submissions are as per required standards.
- Ensure all receivables, receipts, chargebacks and payable items are processed and recorded accurately and timely; monitor collection of receivables and escalate as necessary.
- Follow up loan agreements and ensure interest calculations are recorded and loan payments are made accordingly. Prepare and submit loan dossier as required.
- Co-ordinations with local banks & corresponding facilities.
- Review sales and other tax returns (excluding income tax) prepared by Staff, as applicable.
- Manage & respond to audit requests both internal & external.
- Reconciliation of balance sheet accounts on monthly basis.
- Prepare all tax reports by monthly/quarterly and yearly as required.
- Prepare statistics, trade reports, loan reports to local authorities as per request.
- Prepare accounting books according to VAS requirement.
- To ensure that accounting and tax matters are compliance with regulations.
- Contingent rent calculations.
- Inventory reconciliation monthly/annual with appointed Warehouse partner.
- Overview on inventory management & assist accounting local team to resolve any issues.
- Effectively lead accounting team to timely tasks completions & ensure full adherence to local compliances for all finance / tax / inventory related matters.
- Work with line manager on fixed expense budgeting, analysis and management reports.
- Liaising with the Vietnamese Taxation Office and others local officers when required.
- Work with auditor for FS yearly and also work with local authorities as needed.
- Others task to be assigned by Bangkok Accounting Manager / Country Manager.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Finance and/or Accounting, or related fields.
- More than 5 years working experience as an Accounting and Finance Manager or other Accounting and Finance executive role; any experiences in retail business would be an advantage.
- Excellent command in spoken and written English and Vietnamese.
Extensive knowledge and practical experience with Vietnam laws (Accounting and Finance) and Tax.
- Resourceful, flexible and able to handle pressure and changes in business directions efficiently.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
- Demonstrable experience with Accounting and Finance metrics.