Job Openings VIETNAM_Accounting & Administration Officer
About the job VIETNAM_Accounting & Administration Officer
- Perform company accounting operations and determine daily sales and all receivable accounts.
- Timely and efficiently resolve all disputes regarding sale transaction.
- Control for VAT invoices to customer as requesting.
- To do output VAT report and reconcile on the system.
- Maintain copies of vouchers, invoices or correspondence necessary for files
- Determine monthly revenue forecast and perform monthly revenue analysis and calculation.
- Generate monthly revenue and expenditure reports to accounting management.
- Perform reconciliations of account receivables.
- To checking trial balance with bank slip to reconcile detail bank clearing.
- To reconcile bank statement with daily tender on AP21
- To collection the account detail for A/R and all account code on every month auditors
- To do cash position report.
- Provide and control stationery and office equipment using and other office supplies (printers, drinking water, photocopiers)
- Assist the staffs, customers, visitors in making outgoing calls and to provide simple assistance (e.g. set up grab, arranging taxi services, hotel/restaurant bookings, etc.) upon request.
- Support to new stores set up telephone & internet line.
- To do sale daily report
- To make payment to small office & marketing vendor with petty cash.
- To do with Banks: change information for bank account, remittance, letter of authorization for staffs, payment order, opening account, internet banking.
- 2-3 years experience on Marketing.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong organizational and teamwork skills.
- Fluent in English
- Good computer skills