Job Openings VIETNAM_Marketing Officer
About the job VIETNAM_Marketing Officer
The incumbent will be responsible for managing the overall functions of marketing of a group of brands to maximize sales and profits by taking ownership and responsibility for all aspects of PR, Branding, Events, Marketing Collaterals, Social Media management & engagement, VM requirements, Financial management of marketing budget.
- Media management both channel (Offline and online)
- Preparation of press releases and media kits, skilled in savvy marketing communication & good copywriting skills
- To foster good relationship with KOLs / media / trade partners
- Create content & full management for FB & IG assisted by clear directions from Brand team in HQ
- Develop and maintain the company's corporate image and identity, which includes the use of logos and signage.
- Follow Key Visual for Branding/ Trading/or another activation
- Work close with Mall to follow any supporting and activation
- Key lead in any event from planning / collaboration to final execution
- Collect monthly press clipping both online/offline to identify share of voice
- Active engagement with shopping malls marketing division to keep abreast of opportunities to partner & bring further awareness to our brands
- Monitor competitors activities & suggest competitive programs & campaigns
- Participate in budget development and support budget management.
- Collaborates well with finance: doing estimates, billing, reporting and invoices for expenses relating to marketing
- Support Vietnam/Thailand Marketing teams to create effective marketing activities/programs.
- Sources VM suppliers for production of materials as guidelines from HQ & follows up until the final installations within the shops
- Manages & execution to completion of all marketing collaterals
- Other tasks as assigned by the superior
- 2-3 years experience on Marketing.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong organizational and teamwork skills.
- Fluent in English
- Good computer skills